There is something extraordinary about a person that puts God first in everything. Such a person is blessed , contented, and the fruit of the spirit is evident in that person’s life. Such a person acts in maturity and in wisdom.
For us to achieve this we have to exercise self-control one of the fruit of the spirit. Ask yourself the question and be honest to answer, what do I give God right now or what selfish motives will I allow God to kill in me through listening to the Holy Spirit. Does God even get anything from my day? How will I honor Him in my actions, deeds and works. Am I too busy where I cannot find any time to spend with Him. How will I hear if I do spend time with him?
He wants to hear from each and every one of us daily. He wants to live in us. He wants us to give him full control over our lives. Please start by praying and reading his word. One sentence and one verse can start the trend and when continued can develop into sentences and verses and can further develop in daily habits of us making God the center of our lives.
How we start our day
Our morning prayer meeting was a huge blessing again. Every morning it is a different experience. God continues to use ordinary people to accomplish great things in his Kingdom. Faith led the group this morning. The word came from Philippians 4:13-14 “13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, (14) I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. The take away is to prepare our minds for battle. We have to press in the spirit to defeat the plans of the enemy.”
Thanks again for the support and your obedience to pray everyday. I urge you to start your day with talking to the Lord and he will Pilot you through the day.
- Fruit of My Spirit by Deanna Nowadnick (mybookofstories.wordpress.com)
- Using our real power (justinhiebert.com)
- Treasures From The Vine – More Fruit (gospelbondservant.com)
- Religion Stinks (dianasymons.com)
- The Power of God’s Words (dedicated2jesus.com)
- Joy – Inner Delight (eddify.net)
- Pruning (isharebyomar.wordpress.com)
- “Scripture Saturday” (onetruewife.com)
- The Seed Bears Fruit According to its Kind – Sexagesima Sermon (edited) (2013) (deprofundisclamaviadtedomine.wordpress.com)
- Springtime (redeemedinstruments.com)